- President: Michael R. Gallagher
- Chief Financial Officer: Alan Waxler
- Founded: September 1970
OFFICES & BRANCHES:
- 3315 Overton Crossing; Memphis, TN 38127 Tel. 901-357-1261
- 7600 Hardin Drive; North Little Rock, AR 72117 Tel. 501-835-2193
- 321 Hill Ave.; Nashville, TN 37210 Tel. 615-255-2220
- 6800 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop; Shreveport, LA 71129 Tel. 318-221-2347
- 102 Ashley Lane; El Dorado, AR 71730 Tel. 870-881-8383
- 3794 Abigail Drive; Theodore, AL 36582 Tel. 251-626-0100
- 2423 1st Ave S; Birmingham, AL 35210 Tel. 205-703-9810
- 320 Nancy Lynn Ln, Suite 7; Knoxville, TN 37919 Tel. 865-588-7473
- 22 Field Based Technical Sales Personnel
- 40 Inside Technical Sales Personnel
- 6 Division Sales Managers (Product Specialists)
- 9 Branch Managers
CENTRO SALES AREA:
- Florida Panhandle
- Northern Louisiana
- Northeastern Texas
WHO WE ARE:
Our mission statement is “To be regarded by our Customers and our Community as the Best Supplier of Automation and Control Product Solutions to Industry.” This mission statement reflects our company strategy and guides the decisions we have made to expand Centro geographically and in terms of our product capabilities.
MARKETS & DIVISIONS:
Centro is a specialty distributor and sales representative company focused on customers in industries where manufacturing process flow control of fluids, solids and gases is a critical success factor. The company is organized into six divisions. Each of these divisions provides specific services and expertise to customers to control or monitor different parts of a manufacturing plant process.
- Valve, Actuation & Engineered Products Division;
- Instrumentation, Measurement & Control Division;
- Automation & Robotics Division;
- Filtration & Process Systems Division;
- Process Equipment & Sanitary Division;
- Pump & Seal Division
Each of these divisions provides specific services and expertise to customers to control or monitor different parts of a manufacturing plant process.
Centro is unique in our commitment to training at all levels of the company. Each month we spend a day training our field sales and select support people at “Centro College.” We invite our major vendors to present their latest products and solutions so that our people are ready with new ideas for their customers.
Our inside staff are also trained in our branches by our vendors during the course of the year. We are also committed to customer training and have presented numerous product and process training sessions to our customers and engineering firms in our served geography. Our total commitment to training on an annual basis exceeds $100,000.
We believe we are one of few companies in our market to be designated by the US Department of Energy as an Industrial Energy Star provider which establishes our credentials as a solutions provider in the field of energy management/cost containment.